27 December 2008

Breached Wall: UNDER CONSTRUCTION


Just out of the Blue, in a response to one of the earlier blog I had written about a breaching wall, I'm writing a epilogue to earlier article. As per say the article has no relevance to any real story, but just is a figment of my imagination.

Well no dismantled piece of edifice leaves a happy tale to finish,
and usually leaves the inmates with a sore heart of losing his
valuable possession. A wall that has been breached hoping someone will
come to reside there permanently has come as a serious intimidation to
me, not knowing that someone who came so soon is also leaving back
from the same breached door.

Heart as you know is a single seat room, where there is place only
for one to sit and drive the body. Until you are alone it's your
conscience who drives your decision and life. But then there someone
else later who takes that place and steadies your journey of life.
Well I guess I was confident that few months had really given
me the free pass to your life. Not knowing that the place has been
occupied by someone else some time ago. How could I claim for
a spot there, when the seat is already reserved for someone else.

Though I haven't come to terms with myself and I hope I might soon
be able to reconstruct the cracked walls. But as said by someone, "Failure is all about acknowledging that you have lost". I still believe Im in contention for the seat. For it's my firm belief that decision you have made is more of prejudice than bare reality. Well I hope when you leave the portals of my vision you really feel the
lacuna in your heart and realize that you have missed a major part of your heart back with me and left for your destination ahead in your life. And I pray that these wonderful memories just doesn't becomes stock of grey cell in your upper compartment.

Finally I would end with the fact that I'm starting to rebuild this wall, but leaving a small aperture open just for you which will ever wait for you to occupy the seat for whom I had initially kept it empty.

1 comment:

HelloSuchi said...

Somethings very close to ones heart, are difficult to let go or turn the page... But there are times when you know from ur heart that was never meant to be, is easier when let gone... Eventually everything in this world will find stability in peace... After any state of randomness there needs to be a calmer time before the cycle repeats... Its is wonderful how we humans have so much strength to go through these cycles, over and over again, and complete ours own on this worthily life..